Skip to main content
Topic: Page number hover weird behaviour (Read 2031 times) previous topic - next topic

Page number hover weird behaviour

Well as it was really hard to explain I just recorded it so you will see it yourself :D I don't really think it's a feature :P I found this (https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/issues/567) that somehow mentioned some layout issues but this is definitely not fixed, yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Xye2aZc9w&feature=youtu.be

Do note, I tried it on Maxthon (in the video) but it does that thing on Firefox as well, even if on FF is slower.

Some people might know me already, especially emanuele ;) hi all anyway! I'm looking forward to test ElkArte, waiting for an SMF converter in order to import the db and test it properly.

P.s.: you might see an error in your error log related to the paid subscriptions not being set up... Do it or temporarily disable them perhaps? :)
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Re: Page number hover weird behaviour

Reply #1

This is due to the CSS specifying a border-radius property only on hover, which alters the hitbox.

Code: [Select]
.pagelinks .navPages:hover, .pagelinks .current_page {
    background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #7BB128;
    color: #FFF;
    border-radius: 8px;
    text-decoration: none;

That border-radius should be applied to .pagelinks .navPages instead of .pagelinks .navPages:hover.

Reply #2

Thank goodness I'm not into coding. "Hey, look, there must be a needle in this huge big haystack. Go and find it!" You all have my respect!

Reply #3

lol

Nice one! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

I didn't have the time to look into the .css but ant already did so glad that you found it, seeing it afterwards it wasn't that hard either :) the official mini-patch will be up to you guys!

Hi emanuele ;D

Reply #6

Yay, awesome guys!