Skip to main content
Topic: Looks like the site is broken? O:-) (Read 4436 times) previous topic - next topic

Looks like the site is broken? O:-)

Dunno yet if it is my fault or what, but posting a new topic results in a white page for me... anyone else?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Looks like the site is broken? O:-)

Reply #1

Quote from: emanuele – Dunno yet if it is my fault or what, but posting a new topic results in a white page for me... anyone else?
yep, there must be something wrong. search is broken, too..  Returns http 500 status error.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #2

Search is fixed by PR 1242 I just submitted... Copy&paste mistake... O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Thats on the site now, along with the theme updates  :D

Checking the error logs in a bit to see about the white screen, I have a PR with a couple of fixes on my local, but you beat me to the db table fix :P  Still chasing one bug  >:(

Reply #4

I was testing the upgrade, maybe you already spotted it:
Code: [Select]
	if ($maillist)
require_once(SUBSDIR . '/Emailpost.subs.php');
But then few lines below there is a pbe_prepare_text and it fails. O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

Yup, got that one  O:-) and updated the site with that fix ... I have another fix for another of my "fixes" lol and fixing that I think I found another thing that will cause problems ... OMG its the cascading failure effect, I need to move fast !

Reply #6

What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are, know you are. Come on. Stop trying to fix bugs and fix them.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

ROFL
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I was chasing my tail on one bug.  It was the result of having the debug=true, which did something strange with the session, never did figure it out the specifics  O:-)

Reply #8

LOL
Yeah, the debug=true is a pita every once in a while... (try to do a form maintenance or check errors with debug true and you get kicked out of the forum entirely. It wipes the session data, at least those related to the login.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #9

Yup that .... it looses the admin_time from the session, so any looped controls ask for the password again  >:(

Reply #10

Not only that, in certain cases I was completely logged out. lol
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.