Skip to main content
Topic: installing languages via package manager (Read 17959 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: installing languages via package manager

Reply #15

:) Shound be fixed with the next build tonight.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #16

Great, thanks! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #17

Quote from: radu81 – As I promised, I did just a quick test: on transifex I changed the phrase n° 546 (line n°708) in index.italian.php from "Tu" to "Te"
Code: [Select]
$txt['liked_you'] = 'Tu';
I did this edit 2 days ago but it is not updated on zip file from http://translations.elkarte.net/
After changing then cron again (a missing sudo for the transifex pull command seems to be the issue here) I did a qick test. From what I can see it appears to me it's working now. I changed some greek language strings an hour ago, I'll check those changes after the next build job.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #18

yep, Cron is working now  :)  .. the greek package contains my changes from yesterday:
Code: [Select]
$txt['sunday'] = 'Κυριακή';
$txt['monday'] = 'Δευτέρα';
$txt['tuesday'] = 'Τρίτη';
$txt['wednesday'] = 'Τετάρτη';
$txt['thursday'] = 'Πέμπτη';
$txt['friday'] = 'Παρασκευή';
$txt['saturday'] = 'Σάββατο';
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #19

Well done @TE !

Reply #20

Great! :D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #21

Romanian pack doesn't show up in the "Browse" page of EA's internal Package Browser. Other than that, the pack is up on http://translations.elkarte.net/ , it downloads to PC and uploads to EA, installs OK and generally behaves quite allright.

Reply #22

Quote from: hugbear – Romanian pack doesn't show up in the "Browse" page of EA's internal Package Browser. Other than that, the pack is up on http://translations.elkarte.net/ , it downloads to PC and uploads to EA, installs OK and generally behaves quite allright.
ah, sorry.. forgot to update the packages.xml (it's allmost automatic, there's one simple step missing).. Should be fixed now :)
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #23

It's fixed, thanks!

Reply #24

Goddamit! It seems I have to work with transifex in the future.

@TE can you please make me a copy (screenshot) of the german files with time and date on the transifex server so I can make a quick check with my local files? I will try at least, I moved to our new house (hurray!) and my internet connection isn't working right now.  >:(

Reply #25

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/elkarte/language/de/ last modified date is the last column. Can take a screenshot of needed  :)
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #26

Quote from: phantom –
One file is missing in install package - Addons.***.php, I guess that's because it is not available at transifex.

Reply #27

One question - how do I download all latest translation from transifex? I cannot seem to download the latest via package manager.

Reply #28

Quote from: ahrasis – One question - how do I download all latest translation from transifex? I cannot seem to download the latest via package manager.
it's a bit complicated bu works: uninstall the package via packman, then delete the file, then reinstall it.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #29

Quote from: phantom – One file is missing in install package - Addons.***.php, I guess that's because it is not available at transifex.
yep, it's missing..  Transifex don't accept that file because it's empty.. I'll have to modify the build script, so it get automatically created..

Question: do we need this file at all? Addons can (and IMHO should) use their own language files.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------