The mobile issue just above ^^^ should be fixedI confirm, it works fine now.
Still open is the problem with older versions of Safari on iOS ... I will get to this but not for several more daysI disabled the portal on mobile for now, not the best solution but at least my members with iOS <= 10 can access the forum.
Fixed several issues with the article attachment system (mostly caused by the needed 1.1.3 updates)I like the actual article system but I miss more the old behavior of SMF SPortal to promote topics as articles. I don't understand why put so much effort into article system replicating the attachments system when they already exists into topics and can be easily placed inline. The main vantages using topics as articles are (imho):
- we can use the unread posts to see also the topics promoted as articles
- we already have inline attachments into topics
- probably the most important, every topic can became an article, so everyone can post an article if an admin/moderator decide to promote that topic as article.
Is there a way to display a block on registration page and a different block on contact page? With elkarte 1.0 I was able to do it.
Elkarte 1.0.x: /index.php?action=contact
Elkarte 1.1.x: /index.php?action=register;sa=contact
So that we cut down any ssh or whatever issue.
Error: Secure connection failed
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
- The website can not be displayed because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
- Please contact the owner of the website to inform him of this issue.
This page does not work
forum.xxxx.de has not sent any data.
From Internet Explorer:
The page can not be displayed.
• Make sure the web address https://forum.xxxx.de is correct.
• Search the page with your search engine.
• Refresh the page in a few minutes.
With the https website it worked just now, but not with the forum.
<meta property="og:image" content="' . $context['favicon'] . '" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" sizes="196x196" href="' . $context['favicon'] . '" />in index.template.php should do.