Skip to main content
Topic: Move post from one board to another (Read 2146 times) previous topic - next topic

Move post from one board to another

Sorry i am so noob and i am looking for this option. I created a new board (Internet) and i want few posts from 1 board (technology) to the newly created board. But i don't find the option :(

Re: Move post from one board to another

Reply #1

There are two ways: if it is just few (or spread across multiple pages) you can enter a topic and at the bottom left, just below the bottom linktree, you see the first button "move", otherwise, if are multiple topics (and most of them on the same page of the index) you can go to your profile in "look and layout" and for the last option "Show quick-moderation as" select checkboxes, this will display checkboxes next to each topic, you select the topics you want to move and then at the bottom there is a dropdown from which you can select "move selected to".
After that you pick the board and you are done. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Quote from: emanuele – "Show quick-moderation as" select checkboxes,
sorry for the little OT, I always used that option and is not so easy to find for a newbie. What do you think about turning this option on from default? Probably we should make a topic with all that functions that could be enabled from default...
sorry for my bad english

Reply #3

Thanks emanuele, enabled it and i moved the topic. :)

Reply #4

Quote from: radu81 –
Quote from: emanuele – "Show quick-moderation as" select checkboxes,
sorry for the little OT, I always used that option and is not so easy to find for a newbie. What do you think about turning this option on from default? Probably we should make a topic with all that functions that could be enabled from default...
http://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=812.0 (Sort of.)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.