Skip to main content
Topic: Stress relief (Read 32538 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stress relief

Reply #75

Wow, Astonishing landscape !!

:-)

Reply #76

In the current status of stress a similar place is pretty appealing.

emanuele needs a break...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #77

Enjoying a spring evening!

Reply #78

emanuele needs lots of stress relief these days
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #79

Once you learn to embrace the stress you will find that you can make your boss more money while you can work longer hours for the same pay.  I've been told that is a win win, not for you of course,  but for someone :D

Reply #80

And then one day, someday maybe, you can relax..

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #81

Quote from: Spuds – Once you learn to embrace the stress you will find that you can make your boss more money while you can work longer hours for the same pay.  I've been told that is a win win, not for you of course,  but for someone :D
I mastered managing job-related stress a long time ago: basically I rely on my luck, things will sort them out by themselves at some point. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #82

For some reason when I first read your reply I though it said masturbated ... hey now !  Time to get some new lenses!

I've always relied on luck as well,  but I like the definition of luck being "where preparation meets opportunity"  Not sure who originated that saying but always thought it good advice.  Its a bit like saying you make your own luck.

Reply #83

Quote from: emanuele – I mastered managing job-related stress a long time ago: basically I rely on my luck, things will sort them out by themselves at some point. :P

In the Marine Corps we called that form of stress-relief "G.A.F" (as in 'none').  ;D

// Deep inside every dilemma lies a solution that involves explosives //

Reply #84

Quote from: Spuds – For some reason when I first read your reply I though it said masturbated ... hey now !  Time to get some new lenses!
ehm... :D

Quote from: Spuds – I've always relied on luck as well,  but I like the definition of luck being "where preparation meets opportunity"  Not sure who originated that saying but always thought it good advice.  Its a bit like saying you make your own luck.
ehhhh... preparation requires thinking ahead and prediction and stuff like that, lots of word. xD
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #86

Indeed... Sturgis was a blast ..

Reply #87

Quote from: Spuds – For some reason when I first read your reply I though it said masturbated ... hey now !  Time to get some new lenses!

I've always relied on luck as well,  but I like the definition of luck being "where preparation meets opportunity"  Not sure who originated that saying but always thought it good advice.  Its a bit like saying you make your own luck.

Well quoting Virgil :Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune favors the bold)

I usually say to myself :"if you want a hope to win, you'll have  to play ".
Nevertless I play bingo quite often without winning.
:-)

Reply #88

Some days it's necessary.

Reply #89

It's time!