Skip to main content
Topic: ILA images should not display below the post (Read 1965 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from ILA image rendering as Thumbnail

ILA images should not display below the post

I don't think the inline attachment should also be rendering below the post as the OP one shows ... unless that was intentionally done somehow.  At least that was the original ILA behavior, an inline attachment was not shown in the below post attachment area.

Also clicking on the inline should expand it not offer to download.

Re: ILA images should not display below the post

Reply #1

It's likely something I fixed on elk.it but didn't port over to the repo... O:-)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

This one is the result of the setting.
There is a "enable ILA" setting, though it's not respected by the BBC tag, that displays the attachment in-line even if it is disabled.

TL;DR: something to fix. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

If it is not displayed below post, what will be the option to delete the attachment from server ?

Reply #4

Sorry?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

How do we remove the attachment ? In 1.0.7, we simply edit the post and untick the attachments to remove it. How to do if there is no below post entry ( as in 1.1 ) and is inserted as attachment.

Also can guests download attachments ? I had this problem in burning board. They don't allow full view of attachment to guests. So when we use an ILA, it was distorted for non logged in users. Affected  a lot when AdminForum was giving away graphics.

Reply #6

That's not what you and Spuds reported, we are talking about view the attachments, not posting/editing the message.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #7

I am just recording related things as when it comes to my mind. Do you need a separate thread for those ?

Reply #8

The first part doesn't apply because it's not a bug.

The second is a feature discussion.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #9

The main problem here is fixed (locally, will upload the files later), but I'll move the topic while I still remember.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.