Skip to main content
Topic: Attachments and Avatars - Inconsistant Horizontal Bar display (Read 6810 times) previous topic - next topic

Attachments and Avatars - Inconsistant Horizontal Bar display

Attachments and Avatars>Attachment Settings : horizontal bar for each selected item. Please see attachment for clarity ... I hope.   :) 

Only the horizontal bar for Attachment Settings shows the round ? help sign. Other items when selected do not show this help sign. Also looked at other admin sections and did not see this help sign displayed. It appears that the help sign being displayed on the Attachment Settings is not consistant behavior for the rest of the admin panel.

For the purpose of consistancy could this one help sign be removed from the Attachment settings? The information provided by the pop up is actually unneeded in this case as one is already in the action area.

The image with the Browse appears to be the norm for the site. The image with the Attachment and Settings is the questionable item.

thanks,

Re: Attachments and Avatars - Inconsistant Horizontal Bar display

Reply #1

The extra help ? is not bad to have in some places,  I don't think an occasional format break is bad if there is a real need to provide additional help or explanation of what an area or function is for.

Now that said, I don't think that particular help is worth its own ?  so I'd vote for it to be removed as well.

Re: Attachments and Avatars - Inconsistant Horizontal Bar display

Reply #2

emanuele trusts Spuds.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.