Skip to main content
Topic: Two things about the default theme here... (Read 6638 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Two things about the default theme here...

Reply #15

Well its broken in ie9 as well.  So I guess we should drop support for that as well.  Its clearly to much effort to get a select box to line up with other form elements.

ETA: Oh i forgot, this is the original version that lined up everywhere ... never mind, any misalignment seen on the site is not real, it is in fact "perfect" now
Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:56:28 am by Spuds

Reply #16

Yeah it is in Firefox, on all pages I currently have access too. Aint checking other browsers at this time of the morning.

And I never suggested dropping support for IE9.

Ok bugger this. You release whatever the hell you like. If I ever have an actual need to work on the thing, I'll sort it out then.
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #17

I did what I could and then put up with several threads, over many weeks, of the same non helpful nonsense about it.  Since no one would let it go and instead found it more fun to keep on picking away, without offering improvements or alternatives that worked  I put it back the way it was.

I've pointed out some of the problems with what we have/had and your first response was drop ie8, like thats helpful at all.  Maybe when its fixed in all the other areas it may work in ie8, why start with tossing stuff out, makes no sense to me.

Anyway folks can do what they want on this one.

QuoteYeah it is in Firefox, on all pages I currently have access too.
And as I already posted, with *nix and FF its not aligned, even posted the image.
Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:29:44 pm by Spuds