Skip to main content
Topic: Contact Us Page visible always (Read 2109 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Contact Us Page

Contact Us Page visible always

I wish the contact page could be shown always (when logged in and when guest) and could be used as contact form and impressum - with a small text field for the impressum informations, to be filled within admin center.  O:-)

Re: Contact Us Page visible always

Reply #1

Sorry for the split, but that way it's easier. ;D

So a contact form visible to everybody and with a space above the textarea that can be filled with text chosen be the admin?
Should that space have different texts depending on who is using it? For example a text for guests and one for registered members?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Contact Us Page visible always

Reply #2

Maybe split the page into two spaces somehow like this. I wouldn't use different texts, keep it simple.

-- Impressum --

Here stands some information about the owner/admin of the forum. His name, address, etc. Also a short form of the agreement can be shown here. Should be filled within admin center.

-- Contact --

Here's the form to contact the owner/admin of the forum. Is it possible to attach a file? So when I have a problem with login and want to contact the admin I could send a screenshot with my mail?