Skip to main content
Topic: Attachments scalieren (Read 6442 times) previous topic - next topic

Attachments scalieren

Was ich nicht so gut finde ist bei den Attachments. Habe mal Bilder in 1280 x 960 hochgeladen (ist mein Standard für Galerien). Wenn man nun die Thumbs anklickt kommt das Foto mit Scrollbalken. Kann m an das nicht scalieren das es in die Forenbreite passt, ohne zu scrollen? Sieht so bisserl doof aus. Und ich möchte  nicht auch noch Bilder für´s Forum vorher extra bearbeiten müssen.

What I find is not as good in the attachments. I uploaded some pictures in 1280 x 960 (my standard for galleries). Now if you click on the thumbs is the photo with scrollbars. M can not handle the scalieren it fits into the forums width without scrolling? Looks like goofy little something from. And I would not even have to edit images for extracting previously's Forum.

http://ahuby.de/elkate/index.php?topic=1.msg2;topicseen#msg2

Re: Attachments scalieren

Reply #1

Hello morle800 and welcome here around!
Glad to see our first international topic! :D

I think I see what you mean, I tend to agree, but I'd like to have also the "full size" available "somewhere"...
Maybe on click open the image to a max-width corresponding to the screen size and a small button close to the name of the image that expands it to 100%?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Hi Morle,
sorry, but this forum is currently english only.. However, that issue is easy to solve.
The pic is currently embedded inside the post.  
You could change the settings under admin - forum - attachments - settings -
Then change the settings for Max display width of posted or attached images and reduce it to 800x600. The image is still the original width and height but it is displayed within a popup.

another option would be to scale it via CSS, in index.css add
Code: [Select]
.attachments_top a img {
max-width: 80%;
}
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #3

Hello,

many thanks, with the 800x600 setting the problem is solved. it is an interesting forum software that suits me very much. I will test it to fall further
thank you google translator ^ ^
My english is a disaster