Skip to main content
Topic: Funny facts (Read 4351 times) previous topic - next topic

Funny facts

https://twitter.com/ElkArteForum/status/417788186555736065

The last day without a commit is the 27 of September!
More than 3 months with at least one commit per day in the history, that's GREAT to see! :D

Another small factoid grabbed from Ohloh, in November there has been 828 commits[1], that means more than 27 commits every single day of the month![2]

TBH I have no f***g idea what has been committed!! LOL

emanuele suspects it's all Spuds's fault. :P
Just to give some comparison, the highest number of commits per month of the phpBB project has been 915 in July this year and in November they did 228, while for SMF, the peak of commits was in November this year as well with 414
Yes, okay, commits may not be the best way to measure activity, but it is one
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Funny facts

Reply #1

Awesome.... Well I only played a very very small part in that. But you guys are commit maniacs! Keep up the great work guys!
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire!

Reply #2

Another month and a half with commits every single day! :D
And roughly 840 commits at about 17.9 commits every day. O_O
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

That's great going. :thumbsup:

Reply #4

I'm also trying to keep up with daily commits, inspired by you. My current record is about 15 or 20 though, with an average of 2 or 3. I'm trying to convince myself that it's because Wedge is bug free...  O:-)

Reply #5

Quote from: Nao – I'm also trying to keep up with daily commits, inspired by you. My current record is about 15 or 20 though, with an average of 2 or 3. I'm trying to convince myself that it's because Wedge is bug free...  O:-)
I say a little prayer ever day, oh please let there be no buggies on the Elk, then I make a PR :P