Skip to main content
Topic: Hey Ant (Read 2433 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hey Ant

Reply #1

Well it really is his theme, just with some new colors :)  Then again is #ffffff a color or zero color ?

Reply #2

Nah, I mean the dark theme Ant's working on. He started it for SMF, he posted it somewhere over on SM.org. But it shouldn't be that hard to rework it for Elk.

And #ffffff is a color, because that's how a browser interprets it. ;)

Reply #3

I meant #000 lol my fat fingers and slow mind are a bad combination :P

I would guess its based of this CSS etc etc so could be portable, depends on a) license (its SMF after all) and b) someone willing to do the work c) how much template/source abuse was required. 

I mainly did the dark one to see how many colors were not in the variant file and how many edits were needed, made a couple of PR's to fix, missed one but that will wait for 1.01  ...  I may add a TOC to the css in 1.01 so themers have a color shades "index"   There are a lot of text, borders, shadows, etc  that are really close buy different so you have to dig a bit to find all the green, be nice to have them listed so a search/replace could be done.

Reply #4

Quote from: Spuds – There are a lot of text, borders, shadows, etc  that are really close buy different so you have to dig a bit to find all the green, be nice to have them listed so a search/replace could be done.

Oh yes. Maybe I can help 'cause I changed all the greens at my theme. I could compare the original file with my one. This should be a start.