Skip to main content
Topic: [fooled] Automanage Attachments (Read 5101 times) previous topic - next topic

[fooled] Automanage Attachments

On the site I enabled auto manage attachments by year/date and the current directory created is /attachments/2012/13 ...
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:44:49 pm by Spuds

Re: [bug] Automanage Attachments

Reply #1

LOL!!... I think this is PEKBAC ... :o ;D

I added that directory, and another one now ('test'), only to test what it will do with it...

OK, time for me to hide in a corner and no longer come out.

ETA: I think I was playing with it to see if it will allow to change the 'currently in use' directory, but it doesn't, the radio is disabled. I guess that makes sense since it's supposed to be auto-managed? Yet it lets you add paths manually, and it makes them 'the current directory'.

But, say, you were looking for a suffiiciently talented fool?  ;D   ;D   ;D

(don't worry, Trekkie, there are as many spots as you'd like!)
Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:08:55 pm by TestMonkey
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Re: [bug] Automanage Attachments

Reply #2

QuoteBut, say, you were looking for a suffiiciently talented fool?  ;D   ;D   ;D
I've updated your avatar  :D  :D

Re: [fooled] Automanage Attachments

Reply #3

Bah, lol, I hate it, thank you very much! :D

Mmm. I noticed the avatar change..., and I was wondering if I'm sleep-seeing or it's a bug. And with this occasion, I see that user history (profile edits) does not track avatar changes... Thinking that some of us might want to know who's playing with them avatars :P
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.