Skip to main content
Topic: [WIP] Meet Bootstrap Theme for ElkArte (Read 11535 times) previous topic - next topic

[WIP] Meet Bootstrap Theme for ElkArte

Ok, another Bootstrap theme and I plan to spend more time on this. Will try to work on more pages and areas on Meet Bootstrap theme. This is where I have got so far

-- Update --

# Powered by Twitter Bootstrap Framework

# Awesome icons by Font Awesome

# Responsive ( mobile / tablet friendly )

Re: [WIP] Meet Bootstrap Theme for ElkArte

Reply #1

Nice theme.  How do you connect the theme with the file codes? I mean like I ain't no pro coder,  I'm just a beginner. So if I make a theme using html,  how can I make it so it works as a forum theme?

Reply #2

Quote from: Mstcool – Nice theme.  How do you connect the theme with the file codes? I mean like I ain't no pro coder,  I'm just a beginner. So if I make a theme using html,  how can I make it so it works as a forum theme?

Thanks. I am planning to refer " Be Cool " theme from ElkArte Studio on which we used similar template using Bootstrap.

Reply #3

Alright, can you explain what you are doing though because I want to create a theme as well. :)

Reply #5

Alright, ill look at it later on in the week. I saw that post before but now I fully understand it, thanks for making that post! :)

Reply #6

You are welcome :)

Reply #7

The theme looks similar to the BeCool! You could use BeCool! to code this as the layout is similar, just changing the css.

Reply #8

I am planning to add more elements on this one. Just stuck with some real life commitments.

Reply #9

Nice theme ;)
No found.

Reply #10

Nice... I am looking forward for this theme.

Reply #12

I don't really see changes between those two versions. Please add more essential elements, such as buttons.

Reply #13

Started working on topic page (page.html) and added info center at bottom of home page

Attaching progress so far

Reply #14

Post Info almost done. Revamped Index page. Thank to my friend Sreedhar for help. Attaching the file and screenshots.