Skip to main content
Topic: studiocrimes.com (Read 9479 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: studiocrimes.com

Reply #15

Quote from: Jorin – I really love the looks of some of your SMF themes. They are stunning and beautiful! So sad you don't have a 52 hrs day!  :(

Thank you! Any specific ones?

Quote from: emanuele –
Quote from: CrimeS – Then the 1.1 was in the news
You still have several months before that! :P

I kind of know that :D Anyway, if anyone wants to then him me on pm.

Reply #16

TypographyStyle - thought it needs a lot of space and could be optimized in this part. And I don't like the menu.  :-[  But I love the looks, like a magazine.  :)

Reply #17

Are you getting enough sales to support your effort @CrimeS ? I mean, related to ElkArte.

Reply #18

I don't know how I've missed the last 2 messages, anyway.

Quote from: Jorin – TypographyStyle - thought it needs a lot of space and could be optimized in this part. And I don't like the menu.  :-[  But I love the looks, like a magazine.  :)

That seems to be the most popular theme, I have it ported on ElkArte somewhere, but I've never released it as I won't getting annoyed with the code :)

Quote from: meetdilip – Are you getting enough sales to support your effort @CrimeS ? I mean, related to ElkArte.

On ElkArte I had few interested people, the sales are low, but I've no ElkArte themes released except EAflat :D

Reply #19

I see. Thought all themes have both SMF and Elk variants.

Reply #20

It's quite obvious from the themes list, but I've never noticed that on the home page it could be misleading. Thanks for the feedback.