Skip to main content
Topic: Some strange errors (Read 3862 times) previous topic - next topic

Some strange errors

I was looking at my elk log and I found some strange errors, all errors from a guest without IP address, on the same topic and on the same time. Is someone trying to do some bad things on my forum ? >:(

Code: [Select]
Type of error: Critico
The database value you re trying to insert does not exist: group_list
Function: boardsAllowedTo
/index.php?topic=10792.15
File: /sources/Security.php
Line: 1231

Notice: Undefined index: is_admin
Line: 1052

Notice: Undefined index: is_guest
File: /sources/Load.php
Line: 1811

Notice: Undefined index: mod_cache
File: /public/sources/Load.php
Line: 1817

Type of error: Generale
Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array
Riga: 1216

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
Line: 1586

Notice: Undefined index: possibly_robot
File: /BrowserDetector.class.php
Line: 249

Notice: Undefined index: smiley_set
Line: 1834

Notice: Undefined index: name
Line: 1827

Notice: Undefined index: ignoreusers
Line: 1821

Notice: Undefined index: email
Line : 1820

Type of error: General
Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #1 is not an array
File: /sources/subs/Ads.subs.php
Line: 299

Type of error: General
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
File: /sources/subs/Ads.subs.php
Line: 303

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
File: /sources/subs/Portal.subs.php
Line: 293

Warning: array_diff(): Argument #1 is not an array
Line: 1216
sorry for my bad english

Re: Some strange errors

Reply #1

I can give more information now, nobody is doing bad things on my forum. Today I got a PM from a member that cannot access the forum from mobile, he has no problems using the forum from PC. It's related to the old problem I already reported here https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=5282 I told him to clear the browser cookies and temporary files and he will solve. I already had this problem with other members, and the only solution I found is to clear the browser cookies and temporary files.

I checked all the logs (access, error, apache) he did nothing strange, just went to my domain and then clicked on a topic then he saw that error reported in the other topic.

There is no error in apache error log, while in php error log I see:
Code: [Select]
[27-Feb-2019 07:18:15 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Elk_Exception: The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: group_list in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/database/Db-abstract.class.php:404
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/database/Db-abstract.class.php(102): Database_Abstract->error_backtrace('The database va...', 'The database va...', 256, '/srv/users/serv...', 1231)
#1 [internal function]: Database_Abstract->replacement__callback(Array)
#2 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/database/Db-mysql.class.php(168): preg_replace_callback('~{([a-z_]+)(?::...', Array, '\n\t\tSELECT b.id_...')
#3 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/Security.php(1231): Database_MySQL->query('', '\n\t\tSELECT b.id_...', Array)
#4 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/subs/Moderation.subs.php(250): boardsAllowedTo(Array)
#5 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/themes/default/Theme.php(846): loadModeratorMenuCounts()
#6 /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/sko in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/skodaclub/public/sources/database/Db-abstract.class.php on line 404
I did post the log exactly as it is, without editing the paths. It's strange that the path in the line #6 seems incomplete.
Any suggestion? Thank you
sorry for my bad english

Reply #2

Addons installed?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

Attachment Image Resize 1.0.5
Bookmarks 2.5
Cookies alert message 0.1.0
Double Post Stopper 1.1
Google Analytics tracking 0.0.1
Google Member Map 1.0.4
ImageCache 1.0.3
MPAAP: Modify Posts At Anytime Permission 1.0.2
MWSP: Member's Website & Signature Permission 1.0.3
Optimus 0.2
Quick Quote 0.4
reCaptcha 1.0.1
Remove Last Edit By 1.0.1
SimpleAds 1.0.3
SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1
Smush.it! 0.5
Snow for ElkArte 1
Users online today 0.2.1
sorry for my bad english

Reply #4

In the errors above there is one information missing: the user that got them. Was it a user, a guest, a moderator, some special groups or some special permission denied?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

in error log is a guest, and there is no IP displayed in Elkarte error log.
The real scenario is this: user logged in on my forum when it was on 1.0.x and choosed to be remembered without entering a password. Forum updated to 1.1.x the same member goes to my forum, he see that is already logged in, but when change a page going to a different topic he receive this error:
https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=5282.0;attach=5921;image
Only solution I found so far was to ask members to clear cookies and temporary files from my forum domain.

I think this topic can be merged with the other one https://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=5282 since it's the same problem.

Like I said I think this is caused because I changed the cookie settings in elkarte ACP. I've seen this problem only on my forum skoda, nobody complained on my forum shark where I did not touch the cookie settings in elk acp.
sorry for my bad english