Skip to main content
Topic: [RC2] "Moved to"-topic disappeares (Read 2510 times) previous topic - next topic

[RC2] "Moved to"-topic disappeares

I moved a topic to another board and the message that the topic was moved should never be deleted. But: this topic disappeares after 24 hours.

Edit: Oh, and it seems that this situation is not in the moderator log any more.

Re: [RC2] "Moved to"-topic disappeares

Reply #1

Did you by chance checked the "delete after xxx" box?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

No, 2 people in 2 boards tested this 3 times.  ;)

Reply #3

hmm... odd.
Here is working fine as far as I remember, from time to time I forget to check the delete after xxx and I have to remove them by hands... at least it worked last time that was few weeks ago...
Let's see what happens here, I'll create and move a topic.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

My test post is gone right when I was looking at it in this moment! That's nearly 12 hours, not 24 hours. Totally strange if you read a post, make a refresh, and get the message: "the post you want to read is not accessable for you or doesn't exist any more".  :o

Edit: Oh, another question. The moved topic message looks like this in my RC2:

While at the board of the second person with this problem the second link (the one for the topic) uses the topic name instead of the URL. The topic name was clickable. But at first (she says two days ago with her first test) her message looked like this:

QuoteDieses Thema wurde verschoben nach Boardtitel - [TOPIC LINK]

The link to the topic was not clickable in her board. In mine it was anytime, but not with the topic title, only with the URL.

We both use the same RC2 (as I remember, I installed both, but hers was a Beta2 and I uploaded the files of RC2. Maybe the database of the Beta2 has a problem and I should install the RC2 from the start?) and we both use the same language files with this code (this is checked and for sure):

Code: [Select]
$txt['movetopic_auto_board'] = '[BOARD]';
$txt['movetopic_auto_topic'] = '[THEMEN LINK]';
$txt['movetopic_default'] = 'Dieses Thema wurde verschoben nach [BOARD] - [THEMEN LINK]';

She gets a lot of error messages in the log, I am not. Here is one of her error messages:

QuoteArt des Fehlers: Generell
2: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given
http://ea.puppenstubenforum.de/index.php?action=movetopic2;current_board=2;topic=9.0
Datei: /var/www/web3/html/ea/sources/subs/Html2Md.class.php
Zeile: 355

Reply #5

Quote from: Jorin – My test post is gone right when I was looking at it in this moment! That's nearly 12 hours, not 24 hours. Totally strange if you read a post, make a refresh, and get the message: "the post you want to read is not accessable for you or doesn't exist any more".  :o
heh... my fault. lol

MoveTopic.controller.php:
Code: (find) [Select]
'redirect_expires' => $redirect_expires,
Code: (replace with) [Select]
'redirect_expires' => empty($redirect_expires) ? 0 : ($redirect_expires * 60) + time(),

I moved the other two bugs to their own topics.
Let's try to keep one topic for one bug. ;)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.