Skip to main content
Topic: Quotes don't have relative time & bonus quick edit bug. (Read 2054 times) previous topic - next topic

Quotes don't have relative time & bonus quick edit bug.

Not sure if this is by design or an oversight.  But noticed on this forum that quotes don't have relative time while the other timestamps do.

ETA:  Noticed that when I updated the title of this post via quick edit that the title did not update after I clicked save.  (The change got submitted as a reload brought up the right title, but the javascript didn't change it.)

Re: Quotes don't have relative time & bonus quick edit bug.

Reply #1

Quote from: scripple – Not sure if this is by design or an oversight.  But noticed on this forum that quotes don't have relative time while the other timestamps do.
mmm... not sure either TBH.

Quote from: scripple – ETA:  Noticed that when I updated the title of this post via quick edit that the title did not update after I clicked save.  (The change got submitted as a reload brought up the right title, but the javascript didn't change it.)
Do you mean the "big" one above the message?
I think it's by design, it's not impossible, just slightly tricky because it should change "only" when you quick-edit the first message of the topic and not any other message, but decide which one is the first message of the topic may not be immediately evident...
Something to think about though, it would be a nice goody.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Yes I mean the big title at the top.

Reply #3

https://github.com/emanuele45/Dialogo/commit/3f91232891bb767e22e8b0464b8042dcb2a3e811 <= relative in quotes.

The other is a bit more complex to fix, so tracked as enhancement for 1.1:
https://github.com/elkarte/Elkarte/issues/1530
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.