Skip to main content
Topic: [ADDON] Levertine Gallery (Read 26782 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [ADDON] Levertine Gallery

Reply #120

Glad that worked ... I've made a change for 1.1.10 which will prevent that issue should an addon mess things up:beginner:

It may have been that you did not enable gallery "mentions" on one of the sites.   You can enable gallery notification for its  likes, comments, or new.  If never enabled then likely no problem.   I'm checking the uninstall for the 1.2 version of the gallery as well.

Reply #121

It seems that videos show up way too big.
How would I get them to be max-width 100%?

Also:

Quote from: Spuds –
Quote from: Burke Knight – Yes, I have to use 7.4 due to Levertine, as it sticks at processing images when uploading when using PHP 8.x.
Interesting ... I'm sure I updated everything for 8+, but I may not have done an official release.  I'll look into that.

Any luck on what the issue is on this?

Reply #122

I'll post a preliminary 1.2 tomorrow ...

Lets use that to see what is still broken and what work needs to be done.   I did a lot of changes, then began to use it on one of my sites to help debug and then I got sidetracked !

Reply #123

Took me a couple of days, its that time of year !

Here is a PRELIMINARY 1.2.0 package ... Many updats since 1.1 as outlined in the previous several posts.  I tested this under 8.2 and all seems to be well.

ETA: Updated package in later post
Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 12:12:18 pm by Spuds

Reply #124

Quote from: Spuds – Took me a couple of days, its that time of year !

Here is a PRELIMINARY 1.2.0 package ... Many updats since 1.1 as outlined in the previous several posts.  I tested this under 8.2 and all seems to be well.

Not sure what is going on, but I'm having such issues with Bulk Upload.
Seems that it'll see and upload only some of what put, and does not seem to matter how many try to do.

Reply #125

Any errors logged?

Reply #126

No errors.
Just as can see in the image, it has some that get skipped, that don't show anything for a thumbnail.
However, they will show and upload if try to drop them again after the first batch is done.
It's not due to any settings, as they are all the same as before for files, sizes, etc.

A very strange issue, for sure.  :tongue:

Reply #127

I'll do some more checking on the bulk upload.  In that picture it looks like a handful were never sent. 

TBH I don't think I ever dropped 30 items at once  :grin:

Reply #129

I found at least a bug ....

The issue was with gif files (and probably certain other image types) you can see that in the picture you attached, it had a problem starting at the first gif.  What happened is a "check" event was triggering twice on the same file then trying to queue it twice and causing an error.

Lets try the attached on and see what we get this time.

ETA: 1.2.0 Package released
Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:55:57 am by Spuds

Reply #131

When viewing on mobile, the image shows very small. I think I found the fix in main.css

Code: (Find) [Select]
/* This one does 1024 screens at default font size. */
@media screen and (max-width: 64em) {
/* move prev next navigation to below item */
.main_item_container .lg_prev, .main_item_container .lg_next {
display: none;
}

Code: (Add After) [Select]
	.main_item_container {
max-width: 100%;
display: flex;
}

Reply #132

Thank you !

Reply #134

Some more 1.2 updates, should be close to releasing this:pray:These are in addition to all of the changes in the previous posts.

• Add conversion from other gallery tags, currently only normal-ish SMG tags
  • Add new media "album" BBC tag to show the thumbnails from an album
  • Fix 1.1 to 1.2 upgrade scripts and uninstall scripts
  • Update the UI in a few points to improve layout and navigation
  • Update id3 to latest for better 8.2 support
  • Add re-encode compression process for file "over size" failures (may help in some instances, but generally you should set WxH limits)
  • Fix error when batch uploading some image types
  • Improve news/announcement layout (MD to HTML)
  • Add function to arrange albums by name while maintaining parent/child relationship