Skip to main content
Topic: Download langs page (Read 7098 times) previous topic - next topic

Download langs page

http://translations.elkarte.net/  ugly design.

Need to make a normal beautiful page with archives of language translations.

Where files for version 1.1 RC 1?
Sorry for my English

Re: Download langs page

Reply #1

And it seems they are outdated. The german package is from version 1.0.4, I have made translations till 1.0.7 (compatible with 1.0.8, 1.0.9 and 1.0.10 as far as I know).

Reply #2

AFAIK packages are updated correctly but package name is wrong.

Reply #3

The language packs are pulled and built from Transifex several times a day, so if updates are made, packages will be updated quickly.

I've done a few things on the translations.

1) Updated the tx config lang_map and added a few more ISO 639-1 language code -> "name" values so we get more common names in the list.
2) Changed that 1.0.4 to 1.0.10.  Note that is just a hard coded value of dubious use, but at least it current now.  At some point it would be good to pull the %complete values or such from transifex so that could be shown as well.
3) Added a set RTL in the build process to attempt to properly set that value in index.xxx.php for RTL languages.
4) Beautified the download landing page just a touch, so now its less ugly.
5) Ran a quick test to pull and build

Reply #4

Awesome!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

I agree with inter, the old page was not so nice, but having a cron which updates automatically all translations from transifex is very confortable to use.

Nice update to translations page ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #6

Wow, looks great! Good job!  :)

Reply #9

Quote from: Spuds – 2) Changed that 1.0.4 to 1.0.10.  Note that is just a hard coded value of dubious use, but at least it current now.  At some point it would be good to pull the %complete values or such from transifex so that could be shown as well.

Any chance you could update this again to 1.1 repo? it still sends you 1.0.10 language files even though we're at 1.1.3 now.

Reply #10

This now should be fixes, thanks to @Spuds!
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.