Skip to main content
Topic: Undefined errors uninstalling the 1.0.8 patch (Read 2241 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from ElkArte 1.0.8 - Release annou...

Undefined errors uninstalling the 1.0.8 patch

Looking at the uninstall portion, attempting to uninstall the 1.0.8 patch does put 6 errors into the error log.

Type of error: Undefined
Undefined index: failed
URL: .../index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall;package=ElkArte_v1-0-8_patch.zip;pid=52
File: .../sources/admin/Packages.controller.php
Line: 470

Undefined index: position
URL: .../index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=uninstall;package=ElkArte_v1-0-8_patch.zip;pid=52
File: /sources/admin/Packages.controller.php
Line: 466

Line: 465

Line: 470

Line: 466

Line: 465

Re: Undefined errors uninstalling the 1.0.8 patch

Reply #1

I feel this is due to the fact I used a "regex" to replace the version in a couple of files (namely Subs.php and Cache.subs.php, incidentally the ones that give a failure notice at uninstall exactly because I used the regex, because the regex itself cannot be reverted).

To check indeed.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.