Skip to main content
Topic: Highslide-style attachment thumbnail expansion in 1.1 (Read 8461 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Highslide-style attachment thumbnail expansion in 1.1

Reply #30

Quote from: Flavio93Zena #OpIsis – Just defer the loading if you put it in the header, so that you won't have to wait for that to load up to see the actual page (=faster).
if you load lightbox2 defered this gives problems with IE and Edge. So I load it in the Header an react on document.ready ...
Many are stubborn in relation to the path, a few in relation to the target.
Visit our new Forum Project on https://www.portamx.com

Reply #31

This really should not use any kind of js, at least not as animation engine... :) I have used CSS only popup-to-full-width in some themes and never looked back. The speed, the simplicity and adapting to all resolutions is just too nice lol. One click to send it back and you are done.

I did look to see if a easy next/prev buttons could be added, also through CSS..just to be a bit more user-friendly, but haven't explored that further. Also, an option to just show it in 100% no matter what(with scrollbars) over the entire page could be useful, especially if you want to see details - sometimes a fit-to-screen-width will be too small for that.

Reply #32

Quote from: Bloc – Also, an option to just show it in 100% no matter what(with scrollbars) over the entire page could be useful, especially if you want to see details - sometimes a fit-to-screen-width will be too small for that.
The icon at the top right corner.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #33

Duh :) I saw it, but never tried it.