Skip to main content
Topic: message drafts (Read 2042 times) previous topic - next topic

message drafts

I can delete more then one draft of posts in one step. I can mark them and click on "delete all". Why can't I make this with messages also? It seems my RC1 had some problems with message drafts, there are way too many of them. But I can only delete them one by one. Will this be in some future release? O:-)

Re: message drafts

Reply #1

Looks like it uses a different template that doesn't have the quick moderation functions.
Yep, it make sense to have quick moderation there too.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #2

Which page are we talking about?  I thought the "show my drafts" page had the check boxes to delete more than on at a time?

Reply #3

PM drafts.
Yep, the posts has the checkboxes, but the PMs page doesn't (not checked if there is some bug floating around though).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

I thought I would find the pm drafts there (the drafts page in the main menu) too, but they are not there. Maybe this could be a problem too. Maybe we can think about putting all drafts (either pm or post drafts) at one place and mark them "pm" and "post"?

Reply #5

I wonder if a section in profile is necessary at all. :P
Couldn't the area below the post page be enough? (Provided we add a way to navigate multiple pages.)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

Hm, I would prefer a page especially to organize my drafts. And we have to provide a way to see what drafts I have saved anywhere on the board.