Skip to main content
Topic: EARLY Beta version of 2.0  (Read 337 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: EARLY Beta version of 2.0

Reply #15
Ah yes, I see the code overflow when I narrow the browser .. solution, don't do that:laughing: 
Be safe, Be kind, Happy Programing

Reply #16
I'm in !
Thank's

Reply #18
I made a CSS change which should have fixed that grid blowout issue.

Reply #22
I put in a temporary fix for the attachment not showing and likely a few other issues here and there (same root cause)

The final fix will likely be a bit more involved, assuming I make up my mind what I want to do:confounded:

Reply #23
When I click on the "mark all messages as read" button, there is an endless looping.
Shown in the screenshot.
Community of forum owners on any forum engine (сообщество владельцев форумов на любом форумном движке) https://forumovod.ru

Reply #24
I had something similar, I was not able to quote a message, but after cleaning the cache files in my browser the problem was solved.

Reply #25
I had something similar, I was not able to quote a message, but after cleaning the cache files in my browser the problem was solved.

after clearing the cache in the browser Chrome, the problem is not solved
Community of forum owners on any forum engine (сообщество владельцев форумов на любом форумном движке) https://forumovod.ru

Reply #26
I'll log it so it can be looked into

Reply #27
When you have a multi page topic, reply counting restarts each page, so on page 2 you get no mention of the first post, then it’s reply #1, reply #2 etc. And again on page 3.

Reply #29
And it *should* be fixed now