Skip to main content
Changing account details and encountering an error ? Started by Denis M. · · Read 16 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. previous topic - next topic

Changing account details and encountering an error ?

Hello there Elkartians! Wasn't too sure if I should be opening a topic for every problem related issue but my guess is that it may help future users and webmasters in solving the same issue if encountered

The issue is when trying to change General account settings, first selection when hovering or clicking on the profile name.

While trying to edit account settings I am presented with a message that these options contain sensitive information and that I will be required to enter my current password, the issue is that even after entering my current password into one of the suggested password fields I guess those were for changing the account password EG: ''Choose a password'' and ''Confirm password" nothing happens, not even a new popup showing a field where the password might need to be entered ?

How would I go on about resolving this issue ? Could this be a theme related issue ?

Thanks in advance!