Skip to main content
Topic: Layout issues on mobile? (Read 5024 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Layout issues on mobile?

Reply #15

So the "new topic" and "mark read" are supposed to be on a separate line from the page list?

Reply #16

Quote from: scripple – So the "new topic" and "mark read" are supposed to be on a separate line from the page list?
yep, that's intended.. check the attached screenshot, there's no space left for the buttons..
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Reply #17

TE, I know I'm coming up with a lot of suggestions and not a lot of solutions, but what if the page list wasn't listed out like that on mobile? All of those small links are hard to click. Instead, have prev/next like they are now and then the equivalent of a drop down when you click on the current page.

Also, "Click here to view them." The "all" is superfluous. That ! before the text is the same as the icon. Seems like something held over from before that icon. Even the icon is superfluous to me. The bright background lets me know that it is an alert. The icon is just robbing my screen space.

Reply #18

Indeed a left over !, and that all is not needed, I'll make a PR to clean those up with the other text strings suggestions.  Less is more ;)

Reply #19

I think it's removed, right?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #20

I made the patch for the ! and the all bit ... so I think all the items in this thread have been taken care of