Skip to main content
Topic: The user icon not in the middle and icons not in line (Read 1535 times) previous topic - next topic

The user icon not in the middle and icons not in line

On the theme ElkArte Be Social!
The user Icon is not in the middle of the picture, but to one side, to the left - does not look that good. The Icons in line also is not in line but some are lower then the others which again does not look that good, in mobile mode.
Also in mobile mode there is another empty square box when tilted one way, hmm I though it was there on both sides, but at least now it is only one way I can make it do it. Seems it goes directly to the front screen. I would suggest maybe making the icons pictures just a little bigger and the line around it thinner.  Also the Home Icon > subject > subject, could be bigger as well without interfering with the layout as far as I can see. It is so small and a little extra would just help for sure. Also there seem to be room for more test, way to much empty room from the > like >  Elk....   > - Like this could be narrowed and more information be able to be there when the mobile is in Portrait mode. Space is gold on mobiles, don't waste it :D
The Search Icon seems a little lower on my mobile in portrait mode, Landscape mode seems fine. Search feild also seem to be missing the last line to form a box. I can see that the search box in Landscape seems to be closer to the Entire Forum box and thereby makes a whole but not in Portrait mode as there is a gap. Also it seems there is a slight differince in color as well, which does not help the connecting fo the 2 boxes. The search box seems lighter. Those > arrows between the home and subjects, might also be lower in hight overall, just seems a little to big having them fat like that. There is a lot of room under the Big Title as well if that is not used for anything, kill it, Space is gold on mobile screens ;) Actually, if one could make the Home Icon bigger den then the rest of the > subject > subject, and make the Big Title go a little to the right and a little smaller text, that might work pretty good while killing the space.

Now I'll see if I can fix some images on my mobile. That is all for now.

Re: The user icon not in the middle and icons not in line

Reply #1

Hmmm tried uploading the images 7 or so and got an error...

Apparently you can only choose one picture at a time or file :/

Reply #2

Do mind that I'm only finding these things because I like it and use the theme ;) So please don't take it as negative information.
Just trying to help.

Reply #3

The arrows in the picture mode not in center.

Reply #4

If I am not mistaken, be social is not being well attended, so most probably you'll need to fix it yourself. The support might be dropped in the future but who knows if it could be otherwise i.e. still get support.

Reply #5

Quote from: ahrasis – If I am not mistaken, be social is not being well attended, so most probably you'll need to fix it yourself. The support might be dropped in the future but who knows if it could be otherwise i.e. still get support.

Ahh, well at the moment it is the theme I'm using, seems to be most to my likeness of the 2 primary themes. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know about it. :) That's all.