Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Lazy Day (Read 30485 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Theme] Lazy Day

Reply #30

So you want to change the text of the button from "Community" to "Community and Other"?
Open your themes/default/languages/english/Addons.english.php and add this string at the end:
Code: [Select]
$txt['community'] = 'Community and Other';
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #31

@emanuele Sorry that i didn't explained clearly. Instead of Community text having the drop down menus i want another text to have it.

My current scenario, Community (with its dropdown menus), new posts, new replies

What i wanted, Community, new posts, new replies, Misc (with dropdown menus)

(Similar to what we have in Elkarte (Home, Community), i want Home, Misc (with dropdown)

Reply #32

Ahhh... okay, I got it wrong. :P

http://www.elkarte.net/community/index.php?topic=1114.msg7919#msg7919
This addon is the one we are using here, you can install it and then modify to suit your needs, for example if you want the button after "new replies", you could change
	$buttons = elk_array_insert($buttons, 'home', array(
'base' => array(
'title' => $txt['home_btn'],
'href' => $parsed['scheme'] . '://' . $parsed['host'] . (!empty($parsed['port']) ? ':' . $parsed['port'] : '') . '/',
'data-icon' => '',
'show' => true,
'action_hook' => true,
),
));
to:
	$buttons = elk_array_insert($buttons, 'unreadreplies', array(
'base' => array(
'title' => $txt['home_btn'],
'href' => $parsed['scheme'] . '://' . $parsed['host'] . (!empty($parsed['port']) ? ':' . $parsed['port'] : '') . '/',
'data-icon' => '',
'show' => true,
'action_hook' => true,
),
), 'after');
}
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #33

Thanks emanuele!.

Reply #34

Anyone using this theme? any issues with them?

Reply #35

@Spuds I want the color to fade away and only the last child should have the grey color. How to do it?

Reply #36

I think its the linktree after and you should be able to modify for the first child i.e. for home icon.

Reply #37

Quote from: ahrasis – I think its the linktree after and you should be able to modify for the first child i.e. for home icon.

I did try, but instead of the sharp image (>) it goes blunt (|)
=======================================================

By the way i have edited the CSS and have added the files here. Do test it if you want and share your feedback

Reply #38

I have done something to my linktree css as well but that is not properly finished. Currently, I am still playing with multiple php setup. I will look back into this once I have finished / tired of playing with it.

Reply #39

I'm reporting a display problem. After updating to 1.0.9 in mobile view there is no rank bar and the member role in the forum.

Reply #40

Quote from: kucing – I'm reporting a display problem. After updating to 1.0.9 in mobile view there is no rank bar and the member role in the forum.
I did take a look  at this ... its not specific to 1.0.9.  Those elements being hidden is a result of a media query, not 1.0.9

I did make some media query "tweaks" to improve things a bit, so try out the latest released version on github and see if that improves things for you (of course only do this if you have not done your own edits to the css files)

Reply #41

Quote from: Spuds –
Quote from: kucing – I'm reporting a display problem. After updating to 1.0.9 in mobile view there is no rank bar and the member role in the forum.
I did take a look  at this ... its not specific to 1.0.9.  Those elements being hidden is a result of a media query, not 1.0.9

I did make some media query "tweaks" to improve things a bit, so try out the latest released version on github and see if that improves things for you (of course only do this if you have not done your own edits to the css files)

how i missed this reply, updated but it looks like it still missing from my phone (redmi note 3 pro), maybe the phone screen resolution smaller?

-

and the theme still not compatible with patch 1.0.10 or is it safe to ignore?
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Reply #43

I'll get the update out in a couple of days, have one more thing that I may tweak.

If you have not installed 1.0.10, do so and ignore any errors you get when installing that update it in this theme.  When I get the update one you will just overwrite the existing files.

Reply #44

Can I ask if you create a dark version of it O wO?