Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Lazy Day (Read 30479 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Theme] Lazy Day

Reply #60

Ok and the name of the css file? And did you include the entire content of index_grey.css in the custom file?

Reply #61

custom.css is the name. I did not include the entire content of index_grey.css within the custom.css file and I'm not sure why I would.

Reply #62

It should not be named custom.css, it should be named using the entire css name for which you are doing custom work.

in your case it should custom_grey.css that should be the file name

Ex:

index_light.css
custom_light.css

index_grey.css
custom_grey.css

Reply #63

Thanks, I was almost positive I already tried calling it custom_grey.css, but I'll try it again later in case I'm mistaken.

Reply #64

@Spuds when the theme is viewed in mobile, the search box with search icon is seen underneath the account menu and it is frozen (not able to click or do any action). How to fix it.

searc.png

Reply #65

Looks like there are some other issues with the mobile icons ... I'll get a fix together and post it here.

Reply #66

Ok, i will wait for it.

Reply #67

Spuds i know you are busy, any hint on where to look. I can see whether i can fix it.

Reply #68

update for elkarte version 1.1 attached.

Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 06:28:37 pm by Spuds

Reply #69

Thanks Spuds for updating the theme, i have already installed the theme can i just overwrite the files or do a fresh install?

Reply #70

Do a fresh install and then remove the old theme and its directory.  I had to make a change in this latest update and now it will be looking for files in the /themes/elk_theme_lazydays_11 directory.

Reply #71

Quote from: Spuds – Do a fresh install and then remove the old theme and its directory.  I had to make a change in this latest update and now it will be looking for files in the /themes/elk_theme_lazydays_11 directory.

It breaks up the index page ordering and the page looks so different in mobile view.

I used your search_form CSS code and added to my existing theme :)
Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 01:49:22 pm by Jason

Reply #72

Glad something worked for you.

Reply #73

Nice theme, looks nice, will try working with this theme.

Reply #74

Quote from: Spuds – update for elkarte version 1.1 attached.

Great that you updated the themes "Lazy Day" and "Leisure" for Elkarte 1.1.
Wouldn't it be good to change the data  for "Last Update" to July 2019 on the page Themes for ElkArte? There are still 2016 and 2017 specified. Otherwise, some visitors may not notice that there are newer versions.
And the themes should thereby move to the first two positions.
Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:08:52 pm by Mrs. Chaos
ElkArte version: 1.1.8 / Theme: BeSocial / PHP 8.0