Skip to main content
Topic: Questions on Elk! (Read 2887 times) previous topic - next topic

Questions on Elk!

Hi, will share a screenshot of what I mean in this thread. You see the dates below the topics of the simplePortal block below? I would like to remove them and make only the topic + the author show.

It looks all jam packed that way and I would like to give each of the topics spaces.

Do I need to set it in the block body section and what codes do I need to do all that?

My forum is the first one and I would like to make it well spaced and the date removed like that of the second one. I don't mean the design, just the right codes I can place in the body section of the block.

Re: Questions on Elk!

Reply #1

Sorry for the error in the first one. The screenshot below is how my site looks and I want it to look like that above.

Reply #2

Also, would like to know how to remove the forum link and Icon when enabled potal homepage using SP. Like, only the community , register, login that will be put left on the menu when homepage is enabled.

Reply #3

I think you could tweak a little bit the css, something like:
Code: [Select]
.sp_block.sp_recent {
    font-size: 1.35em;
}
.sp_block.sp_recent .smalltext {
    font-size: 0.757em;
    line-height: 200%;
}
These are more or less random numbers, but to give you the idea. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #4

Quote from: Egbune – Also, would like to know how to remove the forum link and Icon when enabled potal homepage using SP. Like, only the community , register, login that will be put left on the menu when homepage is enabled.
If it is just a matter of display:
#button_forum {
    display: none !important;
}
That should do.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

Quote from: emanuele –
Quote from: Egbune – Also, would like to know how to remove the forum link and Icon when enabled potal homepage using SP. Like, only the community , register, login that will be put left on the menu when homepage is enabled.
If it is just a matter of display:
#button_forum {
    display: none !important;
}
That should do.

Thank you! At this momet, the above code works.
But the codes above this (SP) don't work. If I am right, those codes are to be placed in the 'portal.css' section? I could only icrease the font size but the date doesn't seem to go out

Reply #6

See www.plusnation.ga to see what I mean

Reply #7

I would suggest you to create a custom.css (sorry I can't write much now, if you search you'll find all the info) and put the css there.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.