Skip to main content
Topic: What's in a name, they said. (Read 30292 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's in a name, they said.

Reply #75

And for a meager $10 (not mine this time) it can be renamed again and again and again :P  But talk about a poop and go ... yah hate it but don't offer up alternatives that we can complain about, where is the sport it that :D

Reply #76

Or Jaeltra, or Drupal.

Way I figure it, whatever name we chose it'll sound silly in some language. If it means "Really cool community stuff" in one language it'll probably mean "Defiler of virgin goats" in another, and "My grandmother's blueberry muffins" in a third. Ya can't win. :D

Besides which, if the software is good enough nobody will care if the name sounds bonkers, and if the software isn't good enough it wont matter how cool the name is.
Master of Expletives: Now with improved family f@&king friendliness! :D

Sources code: making easy front end changes difficult since 1873. :P

Reply #77

Sorry you didn't like it, BinMan. But here's a bit dedicated to you, for the sake of the multi-language interpretations:

Not knows what it is? An Elk. It's more cool than Spuds' dogs.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:15:36 am by TestMonkey
The best moment for testing your PR is right after you merge it. Can't miss with that one.

Reply #78

Wile E Kiote thinks he is cooler  8)

Reply #79

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #80

Well just so you all know, this is how I'm pronouncing this out loud if anyone ever asks....

El Karteeeeeee
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire!