Skip to main content
Topic: EARLY Beta version of 2.0  (Read 10226 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: EARLY Beta version of 2.0

Reply #30

I refreshed the stie to the current state of what we have in GitHub.  So some bugs will have been fixed, some "not yet" and likely one or two new ones added.

I have NOT updated the language files.  In 2.0 they have been moved to a more sensible location / structure, but as of  now all I had time to do was the default.

Reply #31

The editing of the signature in the profile area, or the display of the current one, seems to be badly messed up. Also the custom language setting is ... gone?!  :o
▬|████|▬ This is a Nudelholz! Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person .... to give you a better Gefühl than vorher.

ElkArte 1.1.x & TP on Apache2.4.48, PHP 8.0.8 FPM

Reply #32

The language issue is likely since I have not installed the packs yet, hope to get to that in the next day.

Not sure what you are seeing on the profile signature, it looks fine on my system.  1st be sure flush your browser cache as the CSS has changed.   If that fails to fix it, which theme, and browser are you using and could you provide a screen shot as well?

Reply #33

The signature should be bbcode, right? Not that:
▬|████|▬ This is a Nudelholz! Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person .... to give you a better Gefühl than vorher.

Reply #34

Thanks for the extra details

Yes that should be showing the BBC but its instead showing the rendered html., I'll get that fixed soon.

Reply #35

I noticed that Notifications and Messages menu buttons are highlighted (yellow), bot I have no new notifications/messages, and some of PMs have no name in "From" column (on PM main page) but when I go to conversation I see author

Reply #36

Is that on the beSocial theme ?

Reply #37

Fixed! The signature edit box now displays bbcode correctly.   :D

Reply #39

Nice quick reply by the way. The related addon won't be needed once this 2.0 is finalized.

Reply #40

Hey its yours :D

I gave you a shout out on github as well.  Thank you for the idea and work on QRR 

Reply #41

For me, the search and the account link disappear from time to time. For example, when I have modified a post. Only after a reload they appear again.

Reply #42

I've seen that as well but have not (yet) been able to track it down.

Reply #43

Quote from: ahrasis – Nice quick reply by the way. The related addon won't be needed once this 2.0 is finalized.
Wait, where? I don't see it. >_>

Reply #44

Do you have quick reply enabled in your profile look and layout?