Skip to main content
Topic: Buttons Container Scrollbar (Read 2289 times) previous topic - next topic

Buttons Container Scrollbar

I don't know if this was fixed but it's something I noticed on this site. Attached screenshots. The buttons container could use some real padding too.

Re: Buttons Container Scrollbar

Reply #1

Have not seen that one before, looks like another mac chrome difference  :'(  Will track to fix in 1.01

Reply #2

If you have an idea of what could fix that, I can upload it here and see the result live.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #3

The version of OSx that I can run in my VirtualBox is Mountain Lion and I tired both Safari and Chrome and neither display that issue. 

With that I'd suspect it's a Mavericks issue (we have seen other Mavericks only issuesl) but need to check with @[SiNaN] to know for sure.  We can also shamelessly ask if he would debug it, I'd assume a width or overflow needs to be defined on the container.

Unfortunately I have not been able to get the Mavericks version to run in VB, it does not like the video on my laptop from what I can tell.

Reply #4

I'm running Chrome 37.0.2062.120 on OS X 10.8.5 with 1440x900 resolution. I just tested with Safari and there is no such issue. The post_confirm_buttons container has overflow set to auto and the buttons inside don't seem to fit there, resulting in the scrollbars. I'm not sure what's the right way to fix it but adding a 1px right padding to the container seems to get rid of the scrollbars for good.

Reply #5

Okay, added the padding here on the site, let me know if it fix the overflow.
An overflow: hidden; may work as well I guess, but it may hide some content (I think).
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #6

That seems to have done the trick here.

Reply #7

Cool!
Will add to the list.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.