Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Hot & Very Hot Started by Wizard · · Read 7060 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hot & Very Hot

I have made 2 icons to represent them. Feel free to use if you like



Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #2 –

Lock and pin

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #3 –

A stats pie, if you want it

Custom made by Team AF


Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #4 –

If you want to contribute graphics everybody can use right away you should think about creating all fifty[1], use the correct size and name them correctly.
1 Yes, there are fifty graphics in the folder ...themes/default/topic. Poll, locked, hot, very hot, etc in all possible combinations.↵

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #5 –

How is your graphics skills ? You can help me, you know.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:46:37 am by Wizard

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #6 –

My skills are quite good I think. I made this graphics for my SMF support forum too, all fifty of them. An example is attached. 

I could help, yes, but first: I think we both have a little communication problem and second: I have no time for this right now.

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #7 –

That's because you always think I want. Never thinks about giving anything back to the community. I can make all icons. Will you resize and rename them ?

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #8 –

I have attached full source files. You can create as many variants as you wish. Simply export, resize and rename :)

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #9 –

Here is a default avatar. Will attach source files once I complete as many icons as possible on images folder. Let ElkArte has own source files for all images.

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #10 –

Created a new hot variant

Re: Hot & Very Hot

Reply #11 –

User icons