Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Unusual URL appended to my domain Started by elk_is_cool · · Read 10714 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Unusual URL appended to my domain

Reply #15 –

I personally prefer the www... but I'm old-fashioned. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Unusual URL appended to my domain

Reply #16 –

Any reason why you are still using www?


Re: Unusual URL appended to my domain

Reply #18 –

I don't know why but I also use www on all websites.
It doesn't matter if you use www or not, don't use both, you will get duplicated content
sorry for my bad english

Re: Unusual URL appended to my domain

Reply #19 –

Quote from: radu81 – I don't know why but I also use www on all websites.
It doesn't matter if you use www or not, don't use both, you will get duplicated content
Duplicated content, if i re-direct www users to non-www too?

Re: Unusual URL appended to my domain

Reply #20 –

Nope, you don't get duplicated content if you use a redirect. You get duplicated content if you can access your site through www and also without www
sorry for my bad english