Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device Started by d3vcho(); · · Read 5925 times 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #1 –

Seems to work fine with an avatar.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #2 –

Been trying to set up an avatar from my mobile with no luck, I just get this error: "Token verification failed. Please go back and try again."

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #3 –

I just changed my avatar here using my mobile phone 
sorry for my bad english

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #4 –

I tried again now and still the same error.

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #5 –

Just to make it easier to reproduce: did you try one type of avatar in particular? (gallery, upload, gravatar, etc.)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Profile Icon bad positioned on mobile device

Reply #6 –

Quote from: emanuele – Just to make it easier to reproduce: did you try one type of avatar in particular? (gallery, upload, gravatar, etc.)
I tried them all but Gravatar