Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Cannot post messages Started by emanuele · · Read 24134 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cannot post messages

Apparently I cannot post messages with js enabled: when I click "Post" I get the error "the message body was left empty", the body is emptied and that's it.
If I disable js I can post.

Currently using firefox 100.0.2 on windows.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Cannot post messages

Reply #1 –

test from quick reply
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Cannot post messages

Reply #2 –

That almost sounds like a:bug:   (post button via reply chrome based browser)

Re: Cannot post messages

Reply #3 –

heh
I'm kinda famous for that kinda stuff.:laughing:
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Cannot post messages

Reply #4 –

Actually, it could just be an excuse to ditch the entire post page and live with the quick reply only.:smirk:
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Cannot post messages

Reply #5 –

Should be fixed now ... stupid Fx