Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Guests Reporting Posts Started by Spuds · · Read 10273 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Guests Reporting Posts

Reply #1 –

As I wrote there (I think) there is the "issue" that a guests can post, and so I think guests should be able to report too, otherwise there is something potentially "broken"...at least more broken that I could break thing. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Guests Reporting Posts

Reply #2 –

Ah ... so allow report if they can post? ... or is that how it already works  O:-)

Re: Guests Reporting Posts

Reply #3 –

Oh.. anonymous board like 4chan? I never find any SMF board like that yet.
192.MY.ID: Forum ISP Indonesia.

Re: Guests Reporting Posts

Reply #4 –

How about an admin option / permission "allow guest to report posts"..
Quoteor is that how it already works
:D
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Re: Guests Reporting Posts

Reply #5 –

Not going to change then, correct?
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.