Unable to change email address September 10, 2026, 09:45:40 pm When try to change email address here on the forum, no matter what put for email, it will not do it.Get this:QuoteThe following errors occurred when trying to update your profile:Another user is already registered with that email address
Re: Unable to change email address Reply #1 – September 11, 2026, 09:28:30 am Should be fixed now. Oddly I had found and fixed this but somehow the changes did not make it to the site when I did a sync
Re: Unable to change email address Reply #2 – September 11, 2026, 01:55:29 pm Don't ya just hate it when your jump command lands on a data register instead of the next instruction?
Re: Unable to change email address Reply #3 – September 11, 2026, 04:40:24 pm Quote from: "Spuds" – September 11, 2026, 09:28:30 amShould be fixed now.Not yet, unless somehow it's an issue like I said in my PM to you.
Re: Unable to change email address Reply #4 – September 11, 2026, 04:51:49 pm Actually still fighting with my sync program, this is what I get for allowing it to update
Re: Unable to change email address Reply #5 – September 11, 2026, 05:35:46 pm Well @Spuds, I think you got it this time. Email changed, re-activated, and seems normal...Spoiler (click to show/hide)As normal as things can get around here.