Skip to main content
Topic: Changes to language strings (Read 12039 times) previous topic - next topic
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #45
Made the changes and translations in Transifex too. Would be great if @TE could have a look and proof that I did good.  O:-)
Well done :)
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #46
In 1.0.4 there will be few new strings, sorry for the late notice. :-[

Packages.english.php
Changed
$txt['file_location'] = 'Location of file';
to
$txt['file_location'] = 'Download';

Added
$txt['bug_location'] = 'Issue tracker';
$txt['support_location'] = 'Support';
$txt['mod_hooks'] = 'No source edits';
$txt['mod_date'] = 'Last updated';
$txt['mod_section_count'] = 'Browse the (%1d) addons in this section';
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #47
Thanks.

Now I have a problem with "issue tracker". Can't find a good german translation, so I start with "Problemspürhund", which is a sniffer dog sniffing for problems.  ;)

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #48
ehh... I'd have a problem in Italian as well. In Italian I would translate it to "bug tracker" that should be something understandable, because as far as I know there is no proper way to translate it...
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #49
Why new strings are not added at Transifex? I think that it should fetch new lines by now.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #50
hmm... it seems like transifex doesn't like any more the github urls...

I gave it a nudge just now, let's see if it is enough.
Maybe @TE has an idea, otherwise I'll try uploading the file if tomorrow or so it's not yet synchronized.
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #51
Transifex should have updated the files automatically....,I'll check it tomorrow,I have an idea why the auto updates failed.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #52
I got the notification now that the file was updated.
What I did yesterday evening was edit all the urls and just confirm them, it may be something happened last time it checked and it disabled the urls... dunno... :(
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #53
Great! I started to translate with Transifex and now it isn't loading any more. "Page unavailable".  >:(

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #54
Great! I started to translate with Transifex and now it isn't loading any more. "Page unavailable".  >:(
Seems to be a temporary failure.. It's working without issues for me.

What I did yesterday evening was edit all the urls and just confirm them, it may be something happened last time it checked and it disabled the urls... dunno... :(
That fixed it.  I don't know how often those auto updates collect the new strings but we're problaby too impatient with transifex.
Thorsten "TE" Eurich
------------------------

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #55
Well, next to each url there was a notice "url not found" or something similar (I forgot to take note of it).
So, probably something was wrong. Better keep an eye every once in a while. :)
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #56
ehh... I'd have a problem in Italian as well. In Italian I would translate it to "bug tracker" that should be something understandable, because as far as I know there is no proper way to translate it...
Problems like these are the main and only reason why I am refraining from helping more with the translation :/ Every single string that was left over is... Unsure. And I definitely don't want to mess it up.
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #57
You are just plain lazy. :P
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #58
Well I contributed quite a bit tonight, reviewed most of the unreviewed strings (and fixed some of them, too), and translated some parts. ;)
~ SimplePortal Support Team ~

Re: Changes to language strings

Reply #59
That's good. ;D
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.