Skip to main content
Topic: [Theme] Borderworld (Read 14841 times) previous topic - next topic

[Theme] Borderworld

This is a knock off of a xenforo theme, done in red and blue.  I wanted to play with "nav" sytle menus (that's what superfish calls them) for the first drop down so this is what you get.  You can play with it here: http://themes.spudsdesign.com/index.php/theme=9

Download
http://themes.elkarte.net/mimic/Border-World.html

Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:30:15 pm by Spuds

Re: [Theme] Borderworld

Reply #1

looks great :)

Reply #2

Cool theme! Really nice colours. You should make the documentation how to achieve this nav menu and other cool things you do!

Reply #3

Nice work. If I may, it would be nice to replace the collapse arrow button with a cool " + " button or something different to make it look more modern.

Reply #4

Pretty cool and interesting! nods
Bugs creator.
Features destroyer.
Template killer.

Reply #5

looks great ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #6

Quote from: CrimeS – You should make the documentation how to achieve this nav menu and other cool things you do!
I may put a page on the wiki on how to do this to the menu, at least the css since thats all it takes in this case.
Quote from: meetdilip – Nice work. If I may, it would be nice to replace the collapse arrow button with a cool " + " button or something different to make it look more modern.
I'll take a look to see what may work instead of the chevrons, should be able to come up with something.

Reply #7

@Spuds , unable to register. :(

Even when I click register button it shows log in option.

Reply #8

Yeah   ...  being just a test site I have registration disabled, its just for some quick and dirty checking. (but I just enabled guest browsing so more of theme can be seen)

Reply #9

It is not available for download then ? The red one.

Reply #10

I'm going to add them, probably to the ElkArte themes repo so anyone can get them and hopefully make fixes as well !

Reply #11

will this be available?
sorry for my bad english

Reply #12

I put what I have in the first link. 

This was an experiment to change how the menus expand to what superfish calls nav style, which is a bit like what xenforo does.   This also has the expand out search box when clicked.  I was going to do some more but have been sidetracked on lots of other things for a bit.  I originally did this with an rc2 file, so it may be missing a couple of css fixes.  It squares up some corners as well.  Anyway I intend to do more at some point, but here it is and if anyone wants to take it further, please do.

Reply #13

Thanks for sharing this, I'll try it and hope to use it soon ;)
sorry for my bad english

Reply #14

there are some problems with login/register buttons and with Search. You can see it on spuds demo site
sorry for my bad english