Skip to main content
Topic: ElkArte 1.1.7 Patch Testing (Read 4134 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: ElkArte 1.1.7 Patch Testing

Reply #105
Darn glad someone is keeping me postgresql honest :D  Thanks for the catch and fix
Be safe, Be kind, Happy Programing

Reply #106
Hi,
Thanks for this new update.
I installed it on 2 elkarte and get each time the same error that is ignored :
[   admin
Aujourd'hui à 15:26:50
6b729d134a5ac7b47kwVHWpiBMOopqjR
Type d'erreur: Générale
Unknown Error: Invalid characters passed for attempted conversion, these have been ignored
https://augras.eu/forum_zwii/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=Patch_117.zip
Fichier: /home/augras/public_html/augras.eu/forum_zwii/sources/subs/Package.subs.php
Ligne: 2929
I made a quick take a look and no other errors and everything seems to work : i will make better "tests" in the next days.Philippe
I updated the patch today and this gift is still here.
On the line 2929 there is : // Make sure we have a form of 0777 or '777' or '0777' so its safe for intval '8'

Reply #107
Then it falls in the "not going to fix" bucket.  Thanks for reporting back on this :D

Reply #108
It's just to remmember :)
No more errors on my 2 Elkarte at this time.

Reply #109
Will there be an official announcement about the update to version 1.1.7 ?
Or will there be only this topic with a patch?
Community of forum owners on any forum engine (сообщество владельцев форумов на любом форумном движке) https://forumovod.ru

Reply #110
There will be an official announcement and release.    Since the patch is large I wanted to get a little wider testing, so thats why I've been posting updates here.  Should be released soon since it seems to be running fine.