Skip to main content ↑ ↓
Hello! Started by a great@username · · Read 279052 times 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Hello!

Reply #150 –

Quote from: Trekkie101 – There’s a fairly impressive resurgence all of a sudden  :)  let’s do this.
We need @emanuele45 to stop just being a :troll: and get back on the:keyboard:JK ... but:partying_face:progress is being made!

Re: Hello!

Reply #151 –

Hi!

I have not been here since a while.... I hope, you all are well. :smiley:

Re: Hello!

Reply #152 –

Glad you stopped by  :grin:  Hope you are well.

Re: Hello!

Reply #153 –

Hey everyone! I hope you don't mind if I post my introduction in this topic. I'm Ravenfreak, I'm a 35 year old guy who loves forums and I own a few. I used to own a forum powered by Elkarte in the past, but I honestly can't remember what the forum was haha. I just recently made a fan forum for the Apple TV show, Pluribus and I decided to pick Elkarte for my software of choice. My username might sound familiar if you're a member on a few different promotional forums since I'm staff on a few different ones. I recognize a few usernames here like @Arantor @meetdilip and @Allan. I'm happy to see Elkarte is still going strong!

Re: Hello!

Reply #154 –

Welcome @Ravenfreak it's great seeing a familiar face.


Re: Hello!

Reply #155 –

Welcome Back  :grin: