Behind the scenes alot has changed in the code, so you may not see as many new shiny features, but there are a few. Obviously all of the standard things of bug fixes, moving to much more recent PHP version requirements (meaning the current code will not run well on 7.4), many theme tweaks, etc
- Package manager consolidation ... upload/download/servers are now a single tab, easy to understand
- Removed multiple package servers option, its now just the addon site.
- Better file organization/grouping of common action controllers (wip)
- More php8 function use where it made the code cleaner, not just for the heck of it
- Lots 'o' bug fixes
- Cleanup of theme.php controller so the file that you (optionally) may in a custom theme can be lite weight
- Refactoring of a more old hideous procedural functions. It must have been a competition at some point of who could write the most convoluted long function with nth level nested ternary functions.
- Editor update from v2 to v3 (although our v2 was a custom build with most of the v3 fixes pulled in) plus updates to the plugins
- Change the editor icons from 1980 chiclets to a more standard toolbar look
- Removal of plain text box quick reply, now only full editor HA take that !
- Fix like stats
- Improved JS minimizer and overall css/js theme actions
- Various theme updates all over the place, most minor, to improve harmony/consistency
- Did I mention lots 'o' bug fixes? (yes there are still some to fix!)
Well report what is not working now, is still not working now, or is newly not working now