Skip to main content
Recent Posts
22
Bug Reports / Re: [1.1.5] Generates invalid Sphinx Search configuration
Last post by Spuds -
Likely something I did ... our the new settings class, or both.

I know I tweaked the default Sphinx config as the valid config values change with every Sphinx release so I tried to keep it somewhat "current".  The default config is a starting point and can always be tweaked as needed by a site.  Anyway glad you have it sorted, I'll take a look and see whats up as well,
23
Bug Reports / [1.1.5] Generates invalid Sphinx Search configuration
Last post by kode54 -
As of version 1.1.5, Sphinx search has stopped working, and attempting to generate a configuration produces an invalid configuration file.

Code: [Select]
ERROR: named section: expected name, got '/' in /etc/sphinx/sphinx.conf line 1

I see it's using full Unix pathnames as section names now, for some reason.

E: Ah, it appears to default the search index prefix to "/var/lib/sphinx", and doesn't save it if I change it to something else.
29
Support / Re: Re: Session Verification Error!
Last post by Atlas -
More info. I exported the SQL for my offline (successful) copy, edited the paths for the online copy and overwrote the online SQL with the edited version. That didn't help either.