Last post by Spuds -
I've got it installed on my "robot friendly" site for abuse testing and several other sites. I did notice a small issue with bad behavior (results in error log spam) that I'll fix in the final patch.
I am also going to add a step to patch SP during the install since if you don't update SP before the patch you could end up with a defunct site. Its not normal to patch an addon, but in this case I think its prudent.
Going to final this weekend is my goal. I also want this to be done so I can get back to 2.0 !!
Last post by radu81 -
I would like to suggest a minor change for this: add own translation for the text "More". If I am not wrong it uses the same "More" text from here: In this way it's much easier to translate. In my case "More" under every post is translated as "Other options" while "More" under the quoted text should be something like "Read more" or "Click to expand". What do you think?
That could be the "combine css/js" hives being re-build due to the changes. When those are first created it can slow the page load, should only be a temporary issue. You can disable that function while you are working on your site, and when you are done setting everything up, then enable it.
The other possible slow down is often hostname lookups which are slow on some servers. You can disable that in you elkarte admin panel under servers.
Quote from: Spuds – From a quick look, you have this in your template quickQuote.txt = 'Quick Quote'; on the posting page. That is not valid so the rest of the javascirpt on that page does not run (including the drag/drop attachment area)
The above is not part of 1.1.9, so it should be removed.
Yes, it helped, but it's a pity to part with that useful mod