I have had some setbacks on my things as my computer died and still messing around with things. One problem usually grows into many many more sadly.
Dearly regards - Darkijah
Do we get the option of the Quick reply to be changed with the one with all the options?
And here's the same from Firefox/Windows 10...
On FF/W10 Stylus is functioning normally, injecting its own style tag last. On Kiwi/Android that style tag is missing from here.
But, I just had the bright idea of checking with dev tools on my online SMF 2.0.x test site, where Stylus works normally on Kiwi/Android. That has the "didomi" style tag and the Stylus style tags both working, so the "didomi" tag* doesn't appear to be the problem on elkarte.net. Something else must be causing the issue here.
*The "didomi" style tag appears to be something injected by Kiwi, and I think it's to do with this: https://www.didomi.io/
Which seems fairly harmless, as you can opt out of everything in Settings if you want to.
What the heck is Didomi ... off to find out
- [Bugfix] ! Fix #3509 Notice: Undefined index: front_page (ref).
- [Bugfix] ! Fix #3499 Call to undefined function countUserMentions() (ref).
- [Bugfix] ! Fix #3508 Emails may truncate when being downloaded (ref).
- [Bugfix] ! Fix #3507 Emails may fail DKIM key processing (ref).
- [Bugfix] ! Compliance with the old version of php we claim (ref).
- [Bugfix] ! Point to a location that exists (ref).
- [Enhancement] + First pass at making fulltext index search on subject only (ref).
- [Enhancement] + D&D board arrangement was twitchy (ref).
- [Enhancement] + enhance the MD word wrapping logic/flow (ref).
- [Enhancement] + Ability to turn off current action from profile view (ref)
- [Security] ! Fix #3506 Old Jquery Version security issues (ref).
Say I'd attach the file, but the admin seems to be one lazy fellow and has not fixed the attachments I'll be back!
@Spuds can put the above into a PR for you if you like? Seems like a legit bug fix to me to have a thing respect configuration but not provide the configuration...Sorry I missed this, RL is in the way again.
I added this to a 1.1.8 PR and set you as the author, thanks !
So to get Stylus working on this site I would have to use a script blocker to kill the Didomi thing (which frankly does not seem like a useful addition, considering it's not applied to desktop anyway). If that was done, custom stylesheets via Stylus/Android might work on this site.
Which is odd, since the stylesheet is enabled in Stylus settings on Android, just like the desktop version I'm using at the moment on Windows. The desktop version on Windows applies here just fine, but the version running on Android does not.
At the moment I don't have an online Elk test site, so I suppose I should set one up and see if I can get the Stylus override stylesheet working there.
* Yes, Grumpychinus now haz teh smartphone. Yay me.
** Incidentally, I do know that Kiwi browser seems to have some odd bugs. It always crashes the tab if I try to access the forum over at SMF, and sometimes (but not always) crashes the tab if I try to access the TLD there.
So the Stylus custom stylesheet not working on elkarte.net could be due to Kiwi having weird bugs per domain. But, at the moment, it seems to be the only browser for Android that will allow running extensions. Hey ho.