Last Travis is gone crazy and was reporting a syntax error in a file that has no apparent syntax errors in any way I looked/tested/run it.
I really hope everything is fine, but to be honest I cannot guarantee 100%...
This is patch contains a security fix and we strongly encourage anyone running any previous version.
This release follows our semantic version (MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH), meaning that third-point (x.x.X) releases should contain backwards-compatible bug fixes and enhancements, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Refer to the release notes on the forum for a complete list of updates. (Release notes are not yet ready.)
- go to the page https://github.com/ElkArte/ElkArte/releases/tag/v1.1.4
- download the file ElkArte_v1-1-4_patch.zip to your computer
- go to your forum: Admin > Main > Package Manager > Upload Package
- click the button to upload the package
- locate and select the file you downloaded at point 2
- click the "upload" button
- follow the instructions on the screen.
For any question you may have, feel free to ask on the support forum.
Of course you are encouraged to update to this release since it contains a lot of fixes and improvements, thank you for your continued support!
Do you have a copy of your phpinfo?
Mine has a section called fileinfo and has the following in it;
fileinfo support enabled